Saturday, January 24, 2009

Chargers Dream is Broken Again

This is just an experiment to see if anyone will stumble on to my blog for sports related posts. This is a piece from my blog on foxsports.com.

Well, that game sucked. As a Chargers fan, I went into this week's game with the Steelers with high hopes that the Chargers defense had improved and perhaps Big Ben was seeing three receivers where their was only one. After the first drive of the game, I thought I may be right! Then, the rest of the game happened.
Too much Steelers defense for the Bolts. No game changing bad calls by the refs. No bone head coaching decisions that gave Chargers fans a scapegoat. No individual player who cost the Bolts the game. It was simply too much Steelers D and a solid Steelers offense, not to mention a punt return for a touchdown to top it off.
Overall, this was a terrible weekend for me and my picks. I missed every stinking pick!!! Not three of four, every stinking pick! I may have to change my weekly post to My One Cent instead of My Two Cents.
Anyway, I'm going to wrap this Chargers season up by saying congratulations to the Steelers and good luck next week. Also, congratulations to B@O, thesupposedbuckles, and any other Steelers fan on Foxsports.com.
Good luck to anyone who still has a dog in the race!

2 comments:

BoltBacker21 said...

Please leave a comment if you are interested in sports related posts.

Anonymous said...

I'M HERE! I'M HERE! and I know where to find the rest of them! woo hoo! Beverly aka Athens aka Belleofsavannah - I used to live in Savannah and had forgot about this blog site and it's not about sports.