Last week I wrote a post called Name That Film. I had a fun time coming up with movie quotes and challenging you all to figure out what movie they came from. I just love pulling quotes, normally obscure ones, and using them in ordinary conversation. Anyway, I decided to do it again and see if I can get any past bosox61. He got 8 of 10 last time with the other two being filled in by others. Here we go again with this weeks installment. See how many you know. Some are sports films, some are not. I tried hard not to use the most obvious quotes from these movies to make it more challenging. Have fun and good luck!
2. "Are you saying Jesus Christ couldn't hit a curve ball?"
3. "Rubbin' is racing."
4. "Rules? Rules in a knife fight?"
5. "This house is clean."
6. "Take her to the zoo."
7. "It's your turn coach."
8. "You're just gonna love Oklahoma."
9. "What is your major malfunction?"
10. "Ty Cobb wanted to play. But we hated the son of a bitch while he was alive, so we told him to stick it!"
Well there you go. Have at it! If you don't know them all, that's okay, answer the ones you do know. I'll chime in tomorrow or the next day with the answers and/or the winner.