Monday, December 28, 2009

Name That Film: Farewell Edition


Yep, that's right folks! Blood-N-Bolts Productions is calling it a wrap. However, we're not done yet! Next Tuesday will be our last edition. It would have been this week, but I'm going on a small get away with my wife and would not be able to moderate the game. Please let everyone you know who has ever enjoyed playing along that they should check back in next Tuesday to play one last time.


Blood and I reserve the right to pull a "Favre" at any time and come out of retirement, but for now, we are through.


I'll give my thanks and appreciation to all next week. Let's go out with a bang!


See you next Tuesday!


Bolt
By the way, I was able to look back in the archives and find the second edition ever of Name That Film. It was a bit primative back then, not had I made the aquaintance of my pahtna Bloodredsox. Below is the post.
Name That Film - 2
Wednesday, October 8, 2008, 09:17 PM EST [General]

Last week I wrote a post called Name That Film. I had a fun time coming up with movie quotes and challenging you all to figure out what movie they came from. I just love pulling quotes, normally obscure ones, and using them in ordinary conversation. Anyway, I decided to do it again and see if I can get any past bosox61. He got 8 of 10 last time with the other two being filled in by others. Here we go again with this weeks installment. See how many you know. Some are sports films, some are not. I tried hard not to use the most obvious quotes from these movies to make it more challenging. Have fun and good luck!

1. "Hit me Chief, I've got the moves!"
2. "Are you saying Jesus Christ couldn't hit a curve ball?"
3. "Rubbin' is racing."
4. "Rules? Rules in a knife fight?"
5. "This house is clean."
6. "Take her to the zoo."
7. "It's your turn coach."
8. "You're just gonna love Oklahoma."
9. "What is your major malfunction?"
10. "Ty Cobb wanted to play. But we hated the son of a bitch while he was alive, so we told him to stick it!"

Well there you go. Have at it! If you don't know them all, that's okay, answer the ones you do know. I'll chime in tomorrow or the next day with the answers and/or the winner.
Unfortunately, Foxsports.com lost all of the comments.

2 comments:

Sports Chump said...

Fox? Lose comments? Come on.

Okay, I'll take a stab.

1. One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest

5. Poltergeist

9. Full Metal Jacket

10. Field Of Dreams

Hope you had a great holidays, BB. Your team is right where they need to be come January.

Chris
fka Reverend Rhythm
cka SportsChump

Bosox 61 said...

Hey Will,

Hope your Christmas was a great one. Well, I got all 10 in this re-release. However, since I am the first to respond, I will not answer them fully.

1. "Ooo oooo oooo ooo oooooo'o oooo"
2. "Ooooo Oooooo"
3. "Oooo oo Ooooooo"
4. Ooooo Ooooooo ooo ooo Oooooooo Ooo"
5. "Ooooooooooo"
6. "Ooooo"
7. "Ooo Oooooo"
8. "Oo Ooooooo ooo o Ooooooooo"
9. "Oooo Ooooo Oooooo"
10. "Ooooo oo Oooooo"