Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Name that Film: Infected!


Okay everyone, this is a new one for me. Not only does my Bostonian pahtnah, Bloodredsox, have computer issues that have delayed his delivery of the intro to this week's edition, my computer, on the other side of the country has become infected with some really nasty viruses. I had some problems with my normal PC and switched it out temporarily with a brand new computer that I had upstairs. Well, after a day or two of watching sports, playing fantasy football, blogging about the pathetic Chargers, having the worst NFL picks of my life, and playing Bejeweled Blitz on Facebook, my new computer is now possessed. It seems the computer did not come with a virus protection program, and I forgot to install one in time. Now, I am waiting for my brother-in-law to come over and fix my old computer, as well as diagnose and fix my new one. He is the Dr. House of computer repair!


Anyway, I borrowed my lovely wife's laptop to give you this update but I don't want to dominate her computer by playing Name that Film this week. Therefore, please check back in next week for our special Halloween Edition of Name that Film!!!!!

7 comments:

3rdStoneFromTheSun said...

cool

SpeedBeagle said...

Hey Bolt!!-

Send a Facebook friend request to Katie Scarlett U'Beagle(if we're already friends send me a message, so I know it's you. I'm friends with a lot of people that I know are FOX or ex-FOX bloggers, but I can't put blog id's with FB id's)

SpeedBeagle said...

Ok, that's supposed to be Katie Scarlett O'Beagle.

Anonymous said...

Aw, you're only sayin' that because I'm surly and always right about what's broken. I don't think House keeps a box full of spare parts in his garage... that'd be kind of weird. And smelly, after a while.

BoltBacker21 said...

You have a point brokenwindows. House screws up several times before getting it right in the end. You tend to hear what is wrong, know what it is, and get it fixed. Once again....nicely done sir! I'm back in business!

BoltBacker21 said...

Thanks for your patience everyone, or should I say "patients"? Get it? Sorry, it's been a long week.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.