Saturday, January 23, 2010

Bolt Notes: Pissed Off Edition

Well, I was waiting to write this post until I got over the Chargers loss from last Sunday. Apparently, that is not going to happen in time for this week's games. The one thing I will say is that I give the Jets credit for waiting patiently for the Chargers to self destruct. The Jets are a decent team, but do not belong on the same field with the Chargers when comparing talent. However, the Chargers are a bunch of mental midgets who act like they are sill in high school with their coach changing their grades so they can play. MORONS!

Okay, now that that is out of my system, here are my picks for the Championship round:

jets vs COLTS

The Colts are similar to the Chargers on offense with a more mature group of guys. Even the rookies play like veterans. The Colts also have a better defense than the Chargers so they should be able to stop the Jets running game and force the Jets to throw the ball. The Colts "varsity" team will handle the Jets with relative ease.

jest 10 COLTS 24

vikings vs SAINTS

This one could be a toss up, but I am going with Drew Brees at home and the Saints first ever trip to the Super Bowl! The Vikings have the better defense, but the Saints are on fire offensively. I also don't see Favre having the kind of day that he had last week again.

vikings 20 SAINTS 31

No comments: