Thursday, July 2, 2009

Artest to the Lakers! Look Out NBA!!!

I was just watching SportsCenter and saw a report that Ron Artest says that he is in the process of signing a three year deal with the Los Angeles Lakers.

On the flip side, it is reported that Trevor Ariza is going to the Rockets!

In my opinion, if Artest can keep his head on his shoulders most of the time, that is a huge upgrade for the Lakers! Artest is a beast and won't backdown to anyone. He also will not tollorate slackers! DEFENSE! DEFENSE!


When you are trying to decide if you like this deal, think of whether you would have traded Ariza for Artest straight up. If you would, then you have to like this because that is basically what happened. I would jump on it!!

Good news for Lakers fans!!

What is your take?

4 comments:

BoltBacker21 said...

Remember, if you don't comment, I don't know that you read this and I may stop writing. That would be sad. lol Seriously, let me know if you showed up to read.

BoltBacker21 said...

By the way, 6KidDad is me, Bolt Backer 21

Blood said...

I would havta say I LOVE THIS TRADE!

Can't wait for it all to play out and hope it's the best from the West against the Big Green Machine for all the marbles...

See ya in June compadre.

-Blood

BoltBacker21 said...

Yes Pahtna, that would be an epic finals. I would love to see it too!