Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Looks Like A Change Is In Order!

FOX SPORTS Pictures, Images and Photos


Well, up to this point, I have been writing my blog posts on foxsports.com. I had a nice little blog that was pretty popular and a fun place to be (for the most part). Now, Fox just came up with this new format and it looks like I have to start over again! I just don't know if I can do it. They have come up with point systems, badges, and all kinds of new garbage to deal with.

thumbs down Pictures, Images and Photos

I"ll give it a few days, but if all my archieves are gone, it is as difficult to navigate as I first took it to be, and most of my friends have bailed out, I will be moving over to this site for the majority of my blogging. Some posts will be added to Jokerswild's new site, but that is not family friendly, and it is also a private site, so I won't use it for everything.

Anyway, if you have found me, please keep checking in. There is a great chance that I will be writing a lot of posts on Blogger instead of Fox.

4 comments:

BoltBacker21 said...

Please leave a comment so I know that you dropped by!

Anonymous said...

When I logged into FOX this morning, I was 88LittleE, not Athens. I went to BLOGS, went to search and typed in Athensspeedwayan, I found my old stuff. I typed in Copperhead Road FOX and found Hanahan’s; typed in Bolt Backer 21 FOX and found Bolt. Just fool the search engine and put something that will come up just like google, and it’s still there! I’ve copied the stuff I want to save and pasted it in Blogspot. WHAT A BUMMER! pass the word!

Anonymous said...

I was able to find some of my latest stuff, but not much. I found my profile is still there and I have been labeled an "All Star!". WOW!!!

Although I can find my profile, I still can't sign on under Bolt Backer 21. I can only sign on under "bolt". I have asked for my password and they will not send it. I have received emails that show my username, but not my password. It shows:

USERNAME: Bolt_Backer_21
PASSWORD:

That's it!

I'm only going to give it a few days to get straightened out and then move over here. I will do a goodbye post under the bolt name and ask people to come over and check this out when they get a chance. Very disappointing. I would just stick with JW's site, but it's not exactly family friendly. lol

Thanks for checking!

Bolt

Will

Anonymous said...

Looks like things have changed a little since 5:00 this morning. I could read the messages but I couldn't reply at work. I don't know what to say about it. I don't want to be 88LittleE (said in the whiniest voice I could muster). ROADHAWG "discovered me" when he googled Athens Speedway. My Myspace is full of drivers from the Athens Speedway. I'm too sleepy to care right this minute but tomorrow in between yard sale sales, I'll post a new profile. HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!